Thursday 8 August 2013

Back To School with Louchelle

So we thought we would start a back to school series so here are my new school shoes.

I got these from Schuh for £50 by the brand Hush Puppie. My Mum thought it would be best to buy more expensive shoes that will last rather than buying cheap pairs that only last a few months. Most of the other shoes by this brand aren't my cup of tea but i thought these looked very cute and girly.
The cut out at the side reminds me of a sunflower, i think this makes them look very pretty and different. I love how there is a strap across your ankle with a bunkle to secure so your shoes are less likely to slip off. I wore these shoes to an interview today and so far they are really comfertable.

Hope you enjoyed this and are looking forward to our next back to school post,

No comments:

Post a Comment