Saturday 3 August 2013

Things That Make Me Happy #3

Hey everyone. Woo, the third Things That Make Me Happy post is here. I get really excited about doing these. I know that's kinda sad but I'm a really sad person. If you haven't seen the last one, you can check it out here. Ok, now on with the post.
I think this desk space looks so cute. I really love how organised it is. The fairy lights also make it look girly and just lovely in general. All the pastel neutral colours and the apple iMac is just beautiful. I know it's only a computer. Also, the Sephora bag really makes you wish that the UK had a Sephora. I want to go makeup shopping so bad. 

I always really love quotes which talk about inner beauty. I found this quote on we heart it and thought it was a really nice.

Fabulous ♥♥ | via Tumblr
I've seen a lot of pictures of people doing this. I think it's called paddle surfing. This picture makes me want to do it so much and the water in this picture just looks lovely. I really want to go to LA and just do this and swim.

How pretty does this look, it looks lovely (I say this about everything). I think it's strawberry sorbet but it looks so yummy and perfect for the summer. Or in my case, all year round. woo!

Now it's the man of the week. Niall! I know most people don't like one direction and think their fan's are all like 12 but I love them. Niall looks gorgeous in this picture and he is in a suit which makes him like 1,000,000 times more attractive. If that was even possible. I love guys in suits.

I've always loved King Charles Cocker Spaniels. I think they are so cute- I think all puppies are cute. I think this picture is adorable and the puppies little nose, one word- aww. I love them so much. 

I went to Rome in June and loved it, this picture I found on we heart it makes me want to go back. It was such an amazing experience and Rome is such a beautiful city. I'm definitely going back when I get the chance all the architecture and history was just incredible.

I really like messy buns but I always think that my hair is so flat to do a decent one. I think this hairstyle is so pretty and can really make an outfit girly or tie it together.

Ok now for the shocker. I don't really like tattoos  I think that most look really nice on other people- but not on myself. I think meaningful tattoo's are such a great way to remember someone as it's always on you- just look at it everyday. I really like this tattoo in the picture I do think its a bit big but I love infinity symbols in general and I also love the bedding. I know that's not what the main focal point in this picture is but I like it. If I were to get it, I would just get the infinity sign on my finger so it's small but pretty at the same time.

Thank you for reading everyone. Please link your blogs below and let me know what's something that has made you happy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment