Thursday 1 August 2013

Beauty VS. Brains Tag

I've always liked the idea of this tag and I have always been really interested in doing it for a while. It was quite popular on Youtube a while back and seemed quite fun to do- like most tags so I thought I would try it. I really like doing tags as it's good to get to know someone and I think this is the best way through our blog.


1. What is your favourite book?

I do read books but not as much as a lot of people. I would my favourite book would have to be the fault in our stars by John Green because I was so attached to the characters and it managed to make me cry. It was an amazing book. I also really like the hunger games but I feel that the fault in our stars was top of my list.

2. Which mottos do you like saying a lot?

Fashion over function. I've got bigger fish to fry. Build a bridge and get over it. You can't have a better tomorrow if you don't stop thinking about yesterday. Even though everyday may not be good, there is something good in everyday. 

3. Which do you prefer: English or maths?

I don't really like either to be honest. I would have to say English though, I enjoy the classes and the subject as a whole much better. I feel maths you have to think a lot more and if you know me you will know i'm terrible at maths.

4. Which do you prefer: science or art?

I love art, I've always loved it. I really like the subject and feel it's a subject which makes me a bit more confident. I also think drawing and doing art relaxes me and that's really nice. I do like science but like maths I think it's a subject which requires you to think a lot more. I love science so much more than maths though.

5. Name 5 albums/artists that have changed your life.

I'm not a huge fan of music, I do like it but I don't think that a particular album has changed my life. There are songs that cheer me up and mean things to me though but again it's not really a lot. As sad as I am I like One direction and I can actually feel people following our blog right now. I just like certain songs because they remind me of certain things for example 'what makes you beautiful' that played when Louise, Rachel, Hayley and I were in Edinburgh for winter wonderland. I also love Adele sky-fall because it was in James Bond and I loved when my family and I went to see that at the cinema together. There are many more songs I like that I associate with a memory but not an album or an artist. 

6. What were your favourite and least favourite subjects at school?

I would have to say my favourite is a tie between product design, I love subect that so much. I also love art too! My least favourite subject would have to be Maths or german. I really don't do languages.

7. Who is your favourite celebrity with a brain?

I think that Emma Watson is really smart and she's lovely (well she seems smart!) . I also like Steve Jobbs because he created apple and apple have beautiful products. I love computers and technology.

8. What is your nerdy secret?

I always remember what people are wearing and were they have got it from, I love shops so It's easy for me to remember stuff like that. I also really like to just sit and colour in a picture, it's really ralaxing in my opinion. I also remember certain dates easily like birthdays and my friends parents birthdays. That's really weird but for some reason I remember it. I also find it really fun to make up rhymes to remember an important peice of information. Like in chemistry i still remember 'A solute is what you put and a Solvent is where it went' I really like funny things like that.


9. Who are your favourite beauty/fashion gurus that you admire for more than their beauty/fashion sense?

I really like Ingrid a.k.a MissGlamorazzi on Youtube. I think that she seems like a really nice person and I admire her because of that. I also really like Louise because she is also a lovely person but I love her blog as she's a really create writer and she's passionate about it and puts a lot of effort into it. I also admire Louise as she always gives of a positive vibe. She is very optimistic and always sees the best in things. I don't most of the time. 

10. If you could study anything anywhere what would you study and where?

Fashion marketing in New York.


11. If your blog wasn't about beauty/fashion what would it be about?

I really like movies and television so maybe reviews on that.

12. Name something that you are obsessed with that other people would find nerdy.

I really like organizing things and I think other people may find that a bit nerdy. I like things to be in order and I order things alphabetically or by colour. I really like product but most people I know really dislike the subject, I love it and love rendering a picture and learning about why certain materials should be used. Yeh :)


13. Name 5 people, excluding friends and family that inspire you.

I really like certain designers and I remember learning about Donna Karan and Dolce & Gabbana in art. I really like them and thing that their fashion and some of there clothes are incredible. I also learned about how much work they had to do before they were famous. I think they are inspiring as it shows if you work hard enough and enjoy doing it then good things can happen. Sorry, I can only think of those 2.

14. Who is your intellectual soul mate?

Can I just say EZRA FITZ, please. I know he's a character in pretty little liars but I love him and he's an english teacher so he must be really smart. I don't know how many times I will mention him on this blog. Hmm...

15. Who will you tag?

I tag Louise, the other member of Louchelle. Other than that I tag EVERYONE READING THIS. Please if you do this post leave a link below and I'll comment. I would really appreciate it. 
Thank you for reading this. Hope you try it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment