Friday 9 August 2013

Things That Make Me Happy #4

Woo, it's the best time of the week. My Things That Make Me Happy Post, I love doing these. It's sometimes hard to find good pictures but now since i've started to do these I can find cute pictures during the week. Louise really want's to do one of these posts but way before the blog was created I 'bagsyed' doing this- maybe one week she can do her own special one.


This bedroom is so pretty. I really like the colour scheme and the decorations. It's such a girly room because of the lights and flowers on the wall. I also really like the small New York poster and the drawers and cupboards. They look vintage and cute.


This is a really pretty outfit that I seen on tumblr. I really like the 3/4 length denim shirt. It also looks very girl too and I like the skirt a lot. 


As most of you may know I have a bit of an obsession with pretty little liars. I love it so much and each episode is so gripping. The four main girls are so lovely and I really like each story line. I've done a pretty little liars tag on this blog so if you also love the show, you should check it out.


As for my weekly picture of a puppy. I'm such a dog person and love puppies. This one is so cute and fluffy. It has cute little eyes too. (How many times can I say cute?)


I really like these nails. I really like the girly light pink paired with the gold, it makes them stand out and look amazing. I also like how they are such a nice shape, they are not too long or too short. They are the perfect length.


I love how there has been the whole 'ZALFIE' thing this week. I love Zoe and Alfie together. Alfie is just lovely and look at his little face- aww. I love him and he seems so nice and I would love to meet him in real life. I would have such a fangirl moment.


I read this quote out to louise and she said 'that is so you!' I love shopping and clothes and when I get money it is usually spent on clothes. I swear I am not a shopaholic.... I think.


I really like the colours in this girls hair. I also really like this hairstyle its so pretty and would love to have thicker hair so i could actually pull this off. If i were to attempt this the plait (if that's how you spell it) would fall out straight away.


How nice do these pancakes look? I would literally go through these pancakes in 2 seconds because they look amazing. I love strawberries, pomegranates and pancakes but together like this would just be a dream. I love food too much...

Thanks for reading this post, maybe louise will do her own edition of this next week but I don't know because I like doing these, haha. If you do these types of posts please leave a comment below because I love to read them. Thank you again and please let me know in the comments what's something that has made you happy this week?





6 comments:

  1. Loved reading these!

    I love Alfie too :) Him and Zoe would make such a cute couple, they need to just admit they're together already!

    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do, I hope they announce it in a video or on one of thier american daily vlogs. I can't believe jim took down the video. Thank you so much though :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my that hair platt! I want to do that, but I know I will get in a knot and it will end up in a mess.

    Lorilee

    http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I would love to do it too but my hairs too thin to do it :/ It's really pretty though :o xxx

      Rachel and Louise xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the hair plait but I can even imagine trying to myself! The nails are so cute and girly :)

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award :) http://sheslookingatthestars.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just like me! I love the same YouTubers, Like the same style/design, and dream big!

    ReplyDelete