Thursday 18 July 2013

Louise's Holiday Haul

As you all know i went away for two weeks on holiday, i never bought anything in the airport, however i thought i would show you the items i bought when i was there.

I'm a huge fan of nail polish even though my nails aren't in best condition however when i was on holiday i found a store that sold Essie nail polish. You can buy Essie in boots stores however i find the price to be a bit too high for what i would like to spend on a nail polish as they are around £10. However on holiday i got mine for around 10 euros which is about £8 which is a bit more reasonable. 





The first one i got is called 'Naughty Nautical' this is from their new summer collection. This is very aqua blue with a slight silver shimmer through it. I like it as the shimmer isn't to obvious and i'm not really a fan of glittery nails.

The second is called 'Fear and Desire' i think this is part of there permanent line. This is a very bold and bright orange. I like wearing this on my toe nails.



I also bought a pair of havaiana flip flops on holiday. Usually i wear cheap primark flip flops however last year i invested in a pair of white havaianas. I wore them most of my holiday and are very well lasting. This year i knew i was going to get a pair but i wasn't sure which ones, i ended up getting a black pair that are more of a sandal than a flip flop and look more girly than the others. I find them really comfortable to wear and they dont hurt in between my toes, i even wore them on the plane home. 

Hope you all are enjoying the continuous blog posts, tomorrow is Rachels day and she is uploading an exciting tag post, may be a few joint ones at the weekend, Louise xx





No comments:

Post a Comment