Saturday 27 July 2013

Things That Make Me Happy #2

Hey Lovelies! Yay, this is the next Things That Make Me Happy and I really like doing these types of posts as it's quite fun. I also love reading these posts so please leave a comment below if you do them and i'd love to read them. Now moving on to the post...


I seen these shorts on Tumblr and thought that they were so pretty, I really like all the colours and the pattern in general. I swear if I had these shorts I would never take them off. They also look really flow'y' which makes me think that this is a skirt but the post said it was a pair of shorts. So i'm not going to question them, look gorgeous either way. 



Ok, now i'm going to let my inner geek out. This is so cool, if anyone watches star wars then you'll know what this is! I think this so cool and looks so tasty, I love cherries and fruit in general but more importantly I LOVE CHOCOLATE. 


After watching This Means War, I have fallen in love with Chris Pine all over again, he's so lovely.


Ahh, the royal baby! You can't put a things that make me happy post without including this, look at them together. Everyone was so happy about the birth especially my mum- she's obsessed with the Royal Family.


AHHH! LOOK AT THIS PUPPY. SIBERIAN HUSKIES ARE SO CUTE AND LOOK AT HIS LITTLE TOUNGE AWW.


I love this girls hair and dress, I would love to do my hair like this but it just falls out and also it takes quite a long time to do. It's also such a nice colour.


Ok, now lets just take a minute. The new one direction music video. It was so good and it made me laugh so much. Harry as Marcel = cute. The song is so catchy and it's great to dance to (even if you can't dance- like me)

Thanks for reading everyone, I really like doing these types of posts. Please comment below if you liked it and also what is something that has made you happy this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment