Monday 22 July 2013

The Lipstick Tag

Hey guys! Louise here for you today, im really into lipsticks and thought this was a very suitable tag for me to do.


How many lipsticks do you own?
I own 13 - not including my missing Revlon lip stain in flame.

What was your first ever lipstick?
I remember being given a makeup set for Christmas one year from Marks and Spencers, so one of them.

What is your most worn lipstick?
I didnt used to be into bold lipstick as much as i am now, but i used to be a big nude fan. Im not sure what brand it is as it has worn off, but here's a picture of my most worn lipstick.



What is your favourite finish?
I really like matte finishes, however most of mine are creme.

What was the last lip product you bought?
I bought Mac - Costa Chic lipstick in April. 

How many glosses and balms do you currently have in your handbag?
Im not really a big fan of glosses and i don't particularly touch up my makeup a lot, so i only have the mint EOS lip balm in my handbag. 

What lipstick do you wear to rock a red lip?
I usually wear one of my Revlon lip stains, Gothic is more of a dark colour where as Flame is a bright red.

How do you store your Lipsticks?
I store the more high end and most worn ones in a make up bag on my vanity, and the others are in a box in my make up drawer.

What lip products are you currently lusting after?
I would like to buy Mac's Chatterbox, Impassioned, See sheer or Creme cup. I also would like to try a Rimmel London Apocolips in either Apocoliptic or Luna.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, i tag everyone. Louise xxx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i didnt know what else to call it because its not on my desk haha! xx

      Delete