Tuesday 30 July 2013

Top Eight Nail Polishes For Summer

Hey Lovlies, As you may know I love nail polish. I pretty much change my nail colour everyday and I love doing different patterns on my nails. I think any season is a great time to wear nail polish and I love all the different colours you can wear. Here are my favourite of the summer months...


This is just a picture of all the nailpolishs, I really like all the colours but this season I have been loving blue's and corals especially. I also love to do an accent nail which is usually a glittery top coat. I really love bright colours in the summer as they are eye-catching and stand out.


Barry M Gelly- Greenberry: I have already reviewed this product on my NOTD post but I really love this nail polish and I think it is my most worn polish over the summer month. I really like the finish it gives and also love how it does not look streaky and it stands out. It's such a pretty colour and is perfect for summer.

Barry M- Pink Flamingo: This was my first shade of nail polish by Barry M and still love it. It's a lovely bright pink and its also a stand out colour. It's also a very girly colour and in my opinion looks lovely in the sun and with a tan. This is probably my favourite colour. 

Avon nail wear pro- (dont have the name, but it's a glittery lilac): I'm really annoyed that the name of this polish has faded but it's such a long lasting polish, I need to talk about it. It's such a pretty colour, i'm not the biggest fan of lilac but its a colour that's been coming into style this month and I actually really like it on my nails. There is also a hint of pink shimmer in the polish and it also looks nice over brighter coats. You have to apply about 2/3 coats to make it just like the colour in the bottle but it's a great nail polish and does not chip easily.

Essie- Ballet Slippers: This is a nail polish I bought because Miss Glamorazzi spoke about it in one of her favourite videos a few moths ago. I got this for Christmas but I really like light nail polishes in the spring and summer. This is such a pretty girly colour and I think it goes with every outfit. It's also long lasting but it takes about 3 coats to make it as opaque as what is in the bottle. Overall, I really love this nail polish.


O.P.I- Shorts Story: This nail polish was given to me from Hayley for my birthday and I have to say she can read me like a book. I love this colour so much, it's also the first O.P.I nail polish I had got and I think they are amazing. To get a brilliant colour you only need to apply one coat and it looks amazing. It's long lasting and gives such a nice finish once painted to. I really think the quality of these nail polishes are amazing and are worth every penny. It's a bright colour too which looks great in the sun. I also think the name of this nail polish is really cute.

O.P.I- Pink Yet Lavender: This was another nail polish given to me from Hayley. I love glitter and again this colour is amazing and so pretty. I love the sparkles and love putting it on as a top coat with other nail polish's it also last's long and it's not chunky like what some glittery nail polishes are like. It's smooth and long lasting and looks amazing in the sun. I especially love wearing this on top of the Barry M- Greenberry or the OPI Shorts Story.

Essie- Sunday Funday: When I went to Tenerife this year I bought an Essie Nail polish from one of thier summer collections. It's a coral shade with small silver sparkles in it but they are very small but look lovely in the light. Its a long lasting polish and applies easily, I also really like the essie brushes because they are a bit wider than others with means they are quicker to apply and I feel more paint actually goes on your nails and it's not as streaky. I think this is also a perfect colour for summer and will be using it again non-stop next summer. 

Mavala- Blue Mint: I got this colour from my auntie and uncle at Christmas time and love it. It's a very pretty colour and stands out, it's also long lasting and does not chip as much as other nail polishes I have. It's a colour that's very cute and stands out. It's easy to apply and so it's an all round perfect nail polish. I've never tried this brand before but I really like it and I think i'll be looking into buying other nail polishes by the same name. 

Thank You. I really like doing post and would love if you commented some feedback or improvements for future posts. Also, please leave a comment telling us-

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SUMMER NAIL POLISH?

Thank you again, 

2 comments:

  1. Hehe glad you liked your presents :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them, they are such pretty colours and last so long. Thank you :Dxx

    ReplyDelete