Wednesday 24 July 2013

Review: Louise's hair dye

As some of you may know i dip dyed my hair just last week. I thought i would give you a review on the two different products i used.

First i used the Colour Xtreme in colour bubblegum blue, I purchased this from my local Sally's. This was only £6.50 out of sally's however i had to use it three times to get the intense colour i was going for. I thought this wasnt as great as it should be. The picture below shows how bad the product is after three washes. On the side of the bottle it said it should last 6-8 washes.



The second time i thought i should dye over the blue/teal as it looks horrible and some what moldy. The second time i used Schwarzkopf live color XXL from boots in the colour raspberry rebel however there was a ray of different colours i could of chose from . This was only £4.50 and was a much better dye than the colour xtreme one. As you can see below the colour is more intense and that was after the first time of dying it. I was very happy with this product as it was cheaper than the other and had better results.


hope you enjoyed todays review

2 comments: